"Specializing in Vintage Railroad-Grade Pocketwatches"
"Compare Our Price and Quality"
OUR 24TH YEAR ONLINE
Tom Dunn NAWCC#0132428
| 1427 Crossview St---Lake Placid, FL 33852 -- (217) 254-8027
Time Machine Terms & Conditions
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. We will give a 3-Day return privilege less any incurred fees (shipping/handling/CC Fees) for any watch not as described returned within the three day period. You are responsible for any return shipping. (Includes eBay Auction Watches) If your pocketwatch arrives as described but you still wish to return it there will be a 10% restocking fee if you want to return it to cover my costs of relisting/reevaluating it.
No Returns accepted after 3 Days.
Please ask any relevant questions prior to ordering the watch!
TM Auction watches are sold "as is".
Be Sure you know what you are ordering
Watches must be returned in same condition as shipped to qualify. If you take the plastic and tags off the watch, wear it, then decide you don't like it I cannot take it back. It is now a used watch.
All returns must have an RMA#. Please call 217-254-8027 to be issued one before returning the watch. Any watches received without an RMA# will be returned at your expense. All watches are accurately described and any flaws are noted . . . You will know what you are buying!
- All watches now shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured at $10.00, unless stated otherwise.
UPS and FEDEX Next day Air Insured Shipping...$40.00
UPS Second Day Air Insured shipping...$22.00.
Fedex Saturday Delievery...$48.00
Watch Chains Stands and Fobs will ship for $7.00 USPS.
Addresses with P.O. Boxes ship USPS Priority Mail. Rate applies to Continential U.S. Only. Canada and overseas shipped at my cost depending on destination.
- Free shipping on two or more watches ordered. (Does not include Online Auction watches and negotiated price orders)
- We will hold your watch for 7 days upon e-mail or phone confirmation. Watches held will be marked HOLD and posted ASAP. Credit card orders will be marked SOLD and shipped next business day. Orders from established customers, money orders or bank checks ship same day funds are received. Please check your watch after ordering to confirm it's ON HOLD or SOLD for you! If you are unclear as to the status, please call!! Personal checks from new customers please allow 7-10 days to clear.
- We also offer a Lay A Way Plan....for timepieces over $500. A Deposit (non refundable) will hold your watch and allow you to pay for it for up to 60 days interest free.
Ask us for details...
- We accept personal or credit card checks, bank checks and money orders. We also offer secure SSL online ordering for your convenience.
- All transactions are confidential.
About Watch Timing and Servicing...
Please keep in mind these are VINTAGE WATCHES. Most are 50-120 years old. Most will be in running order but cannot be expected to time like a quartz watch. If there is an "S" in the icon, this means the watch has been serviced and will time + - 30 sec. a day. Others are guaranteed to run when received, unless stated "As Is", "Parts Only" or "Runs but needs cleaned". Timing will vary so please take this into consideration. The ability or inability of a watch to time to exact specifications does not in any way affect the collectability and/or investment value!
NoFrames Table of Contents
View Our Entire Current Inventory at Time Machine
Go to Home Page here or use your browser's back button.